How can we improve your experience in Paradise Bay?

Add an option to decline ships

Can you make ships with a button so you can decline the ship and not have to wait time for ship To leave give us a decline option on ships

3,470 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mercedez S Otway shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

148 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • roxana7777 commented  · 

I had purchased the Book of Secrets III last month. After a month another Book of Secrets III was offered again. I purchased it again with 20 coins thinking there was a continuation or something, but nothing happened. Why would it have been an option to purchase it if nothing was available in return? How do I get my 20 doubloons back?

• Anonymous commented  · 

What is the status on this request? Just read the comment below that one person does have the option to delete boats, but I don't.

• Anonymous commented  · 

My wife has thee option to delete boat orders and I don't and she downloaded the game first? Haven't been able to find a way to get this option.

• Casey commented  · 

I totally agree. Especially when they want 3 clocks in 10 hours knowing it's impossible to fill the order but you still have to wait 10 hours for a new boat!

• Marie José commented  · 

Le sujet du refus des bateaux est réclamé depuis longtemps. à quand ?
        Le marché mondial est saturé de marteaux, cartes, etc...Car malgré tout, il faut avancer.
        Svp, même s'il faut attendre même 1 heure le prochain bateau, c'est mieux qu'actuellement!
        Merci à vous

• Babs commented  · 

I like this option, and the great suggestion of a smaller wait penalty, like in the trade post. I pride 30,000 coins to build the whole docks, now I have more ships sitting there.

• Sunshine commented  · 

Hi!

A question to you, that I am the android application level 33 , now switched to Iphone and I do not want to start the first level .
        Is there a way to continue where I left off there ?

Thank you in advance for your answers ! :)

• <Scarlet Witch> commented  · 

I agree! There are several good suggestions on this thread.

• Spencer481 commented  · 

Please add this option to prevent problems like this:

Sometimes at the docks the merchants deal is not worth it and sometimes I don't need the items they are offering (Scrap of paper) when I really need something else (inked remnants or map key)!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed we need an option to decline ships, and IF you feel the need for a penalty it probably should work the way trade post orders do, maybe something like 30 minutes wait time for next ship or 1 diamond to bring it now. I agree with previous comments, i would pay 1 diamond to bring a new ship but no more than that seeing that its a gamble and i may not have (or be able to find) the items needed for that ship either.

• Uday Chandran commented  · 

This guy from Angler Island is waiting for 4 Root Beers for about 16 hours. How can we?? We are not able to produce the Beers.
        Reason: Lack of Blue Maps.
        So, please do add that option.
        Will be appreciated. :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, yes, yes!!! Please do! It takes a lot of valuable time and progress. We have the option to decline a trade with residents of the island - so why not this?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Awesome idea wish they would

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please! Just add the trash can like is in the trading post. We can wait 15 minutes for another one.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes this would be good maybe 2aday can be turned away

• Anonymous commented  · 

An option to decline with a couple hour wait time before you get another.

• sassyjblue commented  · 

Yes this would be extremely helpful as it ties up your game for so long if you are unable to supply them with what they need. It is frustrating that the tinker shop and sushi bar are so much money and the recipes take such rare ingredients. I play the game everyday for hours and have invested a lot of my own money and still can not get everything I need to fill the orders. The market does not sell the things I need often enough. I have to wait forever for the ships to leave before I can get a new one to try and fill the order. It is becoming a waste of my time. You should be able to earn money faster from harvesting crops as well or lower the prices of the things you need to buy. This is ridiculous. From one very frustrated customer.
        I am happy however you have listened to us recently about the storage issue and are making it a little easier for us to increase our storage capacity. The market purchase glitches seem to be happening less often although since the price of the sushi bar, tinker shop and such...more otters, recipes, ect are so high it cost a lot and takes so much time to try and purchase the items you need. Please fix this. Thank you for your time and consideration. Rikki

• Anon commented  · 

Or add a way to negotiate with the trader for different items or fewer items or even a different price. The trader could always say "NO" and leave angry.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base