How can we improve your experience in Paradise Bay?

Treehouse storage the items needed for upgrades should drop to the same rate!

I have 10-Crates and 0-Treehouse Stilts how does this game expect me to upgrade! I had to purchase the last Stilt to even upgrade once!!
all the rewards & trade offers are giving crates ...nothing giving Stilts !!
Same issue with Windmill a Storage not giving Gears ...just tons of pulleys.
When I see things like this it screams Shady dealings, games that are more concerned with getting your $ by any means.
Personally I'm way more likely to spend when games are balanced and fair! I had high hopes for this but it's not looking good :(

2,354 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BethBeth shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

160 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

gee whiz i ave six stilts and only one stair, an we all know that you cant get anywhere with one. too bad we can't trade.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same problem.
        I'm about to uninstall.
        Hay day does things gradually and doesn't need all this searching for information.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I just had to spend gems because there were no gears dropped....ever. It was becoming impossible for me to play without more space. Come on guys!

• Lutka48Lutka48 commented  · 

I 've been struggling with treehouse storage space because I hardly get any stilts but plenty of stairs. Now I have 12 stairs to 1 stilt ratio, while I need the opposite . I didn't get a single stilt for the last three weeks with my seal dives and I have been waiting for the merchants to offer them but most often they offer clearing tools and not too many people want hammers. I have no rocks left. The same goes for my windmill storage. I have too many gears ,not enough pulleys. I almost don't want to advance to another level because I will have to keep even more items to be able to fulfill the orders. Otherwise I love the game

• SunshineSunshine commented  · 

Hi!

A question to you, that I am the android application level 33 , now switched to Iphone and I do not want to start the first level .
        Is there a way to continue where I left off there ?

Thank you in advance for your answers ! :)

• Dwayne RichardsDwayne Richards commented  · 

I am at level 41 and am waiting on pulleys now, so all that you get at lower levels balances out as you go.

• Spencer481Spencer481 commented  · 

I have 39 CRATES! Make this drop to the same rate! I'm tired of receiving crates all the time!
        Also do this for windmill storage! I don't understand why i have so many pulleys!
        And Also! Don't change the rates of receiving upgrade resources to low when you need it and high when you don't need it...very annoying.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's impossible to continue the game unless you spend money from the beginning for storage and also to clear land......could. never do it without paying to clear......why ask for things that you can't get, only purchase, where is the cane and how do you cut with all axes spent to chop down a hundred palms to get storage.

• CheeqeeCheeqee commented  · 

Funny. I can't get enough crates or pulleys. Seems to be a random generator, not a built in feature...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I find that windmill sails are hard to come by

• Anonymous commented  · 

I kind of understand limiting the storage some what. That is one of the motivations to sell your extra goods and create a market on the flip side. I do agree it is a little too tight though.

• Anonymous commented  · 

10? I've got 35 crates, 20 stilts and 0 stairs. That's really annoying.

• LucasLucas commented  · 

Despite spending money on this game... Both of my storages are now full and I cannot continue playing the game - not even trading with merchants because I haven't got storage to make clothes and other items that they require.
        #fail #delete #wasteOfMoney

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree 100% doesn't want to let u upgrade missed out on big trade because lack of storage.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I getting annoyed with this game for same reason, I made a couple of small purchases to upgrade storage and within a couple of minutes was full again - this game starting to feel like a rip off. Game makers too greedy and trying to take players for ride. I warning my friends and anyone who will listen about this rip off game. I know I will be much more wary about using king games again - and will definitely not buy anymore - big rip offs.

• ChemiChemi commented  · 

Further on in the game, the crates and pulleys become scarce.
        Why keep giving me stilts when I need five and have 18?
        If I need crates and pulleys, my chests or my merchants should have them.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base