How can we improve your experience in Paradise Bay?

Once I harvest an item it disappears. I mainly see this happen with vanilla. I'll harvest it and seconds later it's all gone.

353 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kristie Peterson shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

75 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daddy ko commented  · 

Once I harvest an item it disappears. I mainly see this happen with coffee. I'll harvest it and seconds later it's gone and this happens EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Spencer481 commented  · 

I buy two sunfish from angler island, feed one to my golden white pelican, then the other sunfish dissapears EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think who ever had this problem should be honest and fairly receive up to 1000 coins (depending on the loss) for the trouble this has caused.

• Amy commented  · 

I lost four barrels. I make items for later use and then they keep disappearing. This is a waste of time and so annoying.

They need to fix this problem soon!

• Linda commented  · 

Is anyone NOT having this problem. The seeds coming out of storage is not how it worked when I first started playing as someone answered below. I will quit playing soon too. I think it starts once you reach a certain level and is an attempt to make people buy gems.

• Anonymous commented  · 

My coffee constantly disappears too!

• Mattie commented  · 

I keep having the same problems i lose all my crops that i have harvested when are they suppose to fix it

• Clau commented  · 

My stockpile of sunfish always dissappears! I am losing money buying those! You developers must fix it ASAP!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I've noticed even after I purchase from the market as well. I can't find the item I've purchased.

• LaDwana Jenkins commented  · 

I hope that someone has answered this comment already, but if not...
        Each time you Plant. You are pulling from your Storage that you Harvested...Ex. If you have 1 crop in Field. When you cut and put that crop in Storage, that 1 crop becomes 2. When you then Grow those 2 crops, those come from "out of your storage". When you cut those 2, they become now 4 and go into storage....So each time you grow "anything", the "1 seed" comes out of your Windmill Storage, but they give you "2 crops" back, from that "1 seed". But again each time you grow any seed, that "1 seed" comes out of Storage, but 2 more go back into Storage when you Harvest it. Those 2 become 4. Those 4 become 8 and those 8 become 16...and so forth.
        But it all originates from you and your Storage...
        I hope this makes sense and helps!!! :-)

• Anonymous commented  · 

My cotton keeps disappearing, it's very frustrating because I can't make anything, everything I need to trade requires cotton to make!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hhhmmmm..... Same with my coffee, and large metal ingots from the boats!
        And now I can't even connect!!

• Bear DiCarlo commented  · 

The same thing happens to me with coffee.

• Penelope commented  · 

I've noticed this with several things! Most annoying when it's a dress or photo frame that's taken hours to produce!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am having issues with my ore, cotton, coffee, sugar cane, and crabs disappearing. I see them go to storage then they disappear. This is frustrating

• GN commented  · 

This has happened to me too many times and with more than one type of product. I give up. Maybe I'll pick up the game again in a few weeks when the glitch is fixed. Considering how this is the foundation of the app's gameplay, I would hope this is a priority fix for the devs.

• Anonymous commented  · 

My miners are digging constantly and the ore shows up in the treehouse but I can't use the metal to make things. I have to buy ore to make needles, nails and barrels.

• Cass Gill commented  · 

Yer, my stock pile of sunfish have disappeared twice now.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This keeps happening to me too. Cash grab perhaps. Not going to keep playing if this keeps happening. So frustrating to spend hours filling an order for trade and then the products just disappear and the boat leaves. Shoes, shirts, things that take hours to make.... 3 minutes for that last item to be ready and bam you have to start all over again. Crappy!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I could cry, it's so annoying!

• Biljana commented  · 

Yes this is very frustrating and happening to me too with anything I make

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base