How can we improve your experience in Paradise Bay?

Wesley's export has not sold an item in 24 hours

I am selling goldfish, gold ring, root beer and maps. How could those items been stuck in Wesley's export for 24 hours. While the World Market is selling pineapples. Please fix this issues immediately.

371 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    pp shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

51 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jeannine commented  · 

This game keeps crashing all the time, i have an iPhone 6 Plus and I tried to download the game again but it still not working. Any suggestions?

• Karen commented  · 

Some of my items were not selling either for over 12 hours and I thought this strange as items in certain barrels were selling straight away. The items in the other barrels not selling were selling on the market very quickly. It was as if people can't see all the items I was selling. So cancelled one of the items that wasn't selling and and put it into a barrel that was selling and within two seconds it had sold. So I cancelled the other two and same thing happened they sold straight away. Then those barrels not working worked again. But then at times other barrels don't work and the only way I get them started again is to cancel the sale and re sell. This has cost me 18 or so diamonds to do this and I don't want to keep spending diamonds to do this. Please have a look at fixing it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just for reference, I was trying to sell the golden fish as my first item. It's expensive so people were not looking at my items. As soon as I deleted it (1 Gem) and switched it to cotton, things started to move again. Hope this helps other users out??

• Anonymous commented  · 

I just encountered this issue for the first time... It did an update when I started the game so I'm assuming that has something to do with it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

None of my items are selling. Happened last friday as well

• Anonymous commented  · 

Horrible lagging loading the world market..I wait and wait nothing shows up, and my items don't seem to be selling either. Horrible timing in the middle of tradefest. SO FRUSTRATING!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sales stop for hours.... this keeps up I will find another game....

• Ann commented  · 

I have the same problem! Stuck! Items not selling and inventory is full

• Rowena commented  · 

UNABLE TO SELL AT WESLEY'S EXPORTS!!!!!

Can you please advice if there is any problem? I haven't been able to sell anything at Wesley's for more than 24 hours.

• Cindy commented  · 

I know EXACTLY what you mean at Wesley's export and the world market and items vanishing when you know DARN WELL they were there... so NO it's NOT you ...it's the game!!.. it will make you VEEEEERY MAAAAAAAD!!!... : (

• Cindy commented  · 

last night before my game crashed I was making items for the merchant ship and for my Islanders and when I went to receive the completed item I made, it vanished and did not go in my storage. it will really pee you off especially when it's a hour or 3 hour or 12-hour item Patience turns NOT to virtue but DOWN THE DRAIN!!!! I love this game but it makes you lose hope for future goals /accomplishments to perhaps maybe just give up the game altogether??? : (

• Anonymous commented  · 

My items are not selling at Wesley's export except to friends. I have placed several items for sale at full reduced prices and still nothing sells. Is there a fix for this?

• susan gibson commented  · 

Wesley exports not selling and now my storages are all full and can't move on please help

• Joel Embry commented  · 

With this and the dead trees, this game sucks

• JaxRSA commented  · 

Having the same issue with Wesley's exports for the last 2 days. Please fix asap

• Spencer481 commented  · 

This is still an issue for me and I even have the latest update!
        Wesley is not selling my sledgehammer put up for sale about three days ago!

• Anonymous commented  · 

My exports have stopped selling as well, and some of my items I pretty much give away, so I know it isn't price. I tried force closing and deleting cache a few times, but it hasn't helped. I CAN'T play the game if I can't get rid of inventory, so I've stopped collecting items produced and am at a stand still.

• Anonymous commented  · 

They have no plans on fixing this. Everyone should give a low rating then maybe they will start listening

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base