How can we improve your experience in Paradise Bay?

Still no pearls!!!! Cant trade!!!!

Give pearls more frequently

1,841 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    σωτηρης πολυζοςσωτηρης πολυζος shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

78 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AngelaAngela commented  · 

How can I get stones? The blue and green ones for recipes? I have been trying and no luck! And the blue map pieces...those are rare?

• ZzorinZzorin commented  · 

this game is total rubbish! No pearls in a week despite keeping all marine animals busy! I have now deleted this game! Just stealing your time and money!

• Anonymous commented  · 

No pearls. At a stop in game play. Will be deleting soon.

• Tina BryantTina Bryant commented  · 

No pearls in 2 days and I keep my turtles and otters busy all day. Can't get the recipes with no pearls. nothing seems to work. Tried switching up what I'm catching, etc. NOTHING. Also, when I make stuff it disappears rather than being in the tree house. Will be deleting the game if things don't get better soon. It's a great game with cool graphics but it's very frustrating having to buy everything I need to fill orders.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Give a recipe to make pearls. We have the jewellery mill with us..

• StellaStella commented  · 

I have 5 turtles and I never get one pearl from them

Again I am now losing so much interest, and I feel disappointed due to the lack of pearls, as it's been a month now and I am still unable to complete a task because I cannot get the stained glass due to lack of pearls, frustrated as my game as come to an halt. Come on more pearls, also I have about 40 of the boxes required to upgrade the storage but, this is also frustrated as the 2 steps I need, are not appearing thanks

I am losing interest, as I can't get any pearls I only have 6, can't buy new receipes so can't move on with game , is annoying

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Thank you I'm getting loads of pearls now!! All animals that are in the water give pearls usually it's 1 per catch of turtles catching fish or whatever..it doesn't happen every time. I'm selling tons stop by to grab them up

• LuisaLuisa commented  · 

More pearls!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Where do u get pearls?!?!?!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm ready to give up on this game , how do you get a recipe without paying for it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

To long of a wait for items....10 hours is way to long for 1 item..

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes, I find that the more you have your turtles dive and switch up the kind of fish/seafood you send them for every other time, and at the same time have an otter dive for seaglass or seashells, it gets the pearls count up there a bit faster. It's still not lightning for sure!! But this combination works better for me. And you basically have to play regularly to keep up with it. You can also try to buy some at the World Market too when they come up.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why am I losing gold coins? They just disappear!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am about done with this game can't get recipies

• ChrisChris commented  · 

This pearls situation is disgraceful!! I am diving too often , and yet, it's been 7 days since my last pearl. It dampens my experience with the game. Might end up deleting it

• TotoToto commented  · 

Give us some freaking pearls!

• Vixen3002Vixen3002 commented  · 

Please arrange for pearls to be available more frequently - I cant remember the last time I got a pearl from either an otter or a turtle and the seal dives aren't frequent enough.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base